USSA Global’s Integrated Management Systems provide a single integrated system for use by an organisation so they can manage the combined total of its processes, so as to meet the organisation’s objectives in a safe and cost-effective manner. USSA Global will combine all related components of an organisation’s business into one system for the easier management and operation. Rather than joining separate systems together, USSA integrate each system with linkages so that similar processes are seamlessly managed and executed without duplication. The main advantage of having a truly integrated system is that there are elements of each standard that are similar or the same. Such elements may include:
- Each Standard has a document control requirement
- All have a requirement for internal auditing
- A management review is seen as critical for each
- Standards Monitoring and measuring devices are referred to for all.
- Continual improvement is key to all.
- Corrective and Preventative Action are major requirements
- The control of records is specified in all
- Training, competence and awareness is seen in all